It’s that time of the year again…the infamous flu season, but first let’s talk about what the flu actually is. The flu is a common viral infection that attacks the lungs, nose, and throat. I know it sounds scary, but have no fear we have a few tips to help you stay flu free.
- First, try to keep your distance from people who are sick.
- Second, cover your mouth and nose when you are about to sneeze.
- Third, try to keep your hands clean at all times. That means wash your hands as often as you possibly can. You should also consider carrying a small hand sanitizer with you.
- Also, consider changing your health habits by eating nutritious food, drinking lots of water, exercising, and managing your stress levels.
- Now for the most important tip…GET YOUR FLU SHOT!! You can go to your doctor, local pharmacy, or the Student Health Center. Yes, you can get your flu shot at your very own school! If you are considering getting your flu shot here at school you can call this number (610-436-2509) and speak with a staff member to make an appointment!